To speed up turnover time and avoid delays, please follow the submission requirements carefully.
Authors should also note the International Journal of Contemporary Business and Entrepreneurship (IJCBE) editorial policies regarding code sharing, editorial ethics, editorial review, reviewer guidelines and conflict of interest disclosure policy. Information on these policies is available here.
In most cases, a cover letter is not necessary. Please use the cover letter only if you have specific information for the editors such as a request for exemption from the code sharing policy, information about a potential conflict of interest or something important editors should be informed about. If you do not have such specific information to convey, do not include a cover letter.
The IJCBE is an open access journal, which means articles are freely available to everyone.
Submission to the IJCBE is free of charge.
- Submission: The submission has not been previously published, nor is it in another journal for consideration.
- File Format and Length: All papers must be in MS word format (.docx) and submitted electronically. All papers must not exceed B5 (176 mm x 250 mm) 30 pages in length (with single line spacing, 10-point Segoe UI font, 2,5 cm side margins, and 2,5 cm top/bottom margins). This page limit includes figures, and tables, internal appendices and reference lists. Papers exceeding this page limit will be immediately desk-rejected.
- Paper Template: All papers must use the official Paper Template.
- References and Citation: References should be added at the end of the paper. The authors should ensure that every reference in the text appears in the list of references and vice versa. IJCBE uses Harvard Format Citation.
- Editorial Policies: Authors are aware and agree with the Editorial Policies.
When you have followed all the submission requirements above, you can submit a new paper to the International Journal of Contemporary Business and Entrepreneurship.
Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. To submit to the IJCBE, click the Submit button. The link leads you directly to the journal submission system.