Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission: The submission has not been previously published, nor is it in another journal for consideration.
- File Format and Length: All papers must be in MS word format (.docx) and submitted electronically. All papers must not exceed A4 (192 mm x 262 mm) 30 pages in length (with single line spacing, 10-point Segoe UI font, 2,5 cm side margins, and 2,5 cm top/bottom margins). This page limit includes figures, and tables, internal appendices and reference lists. Papers exceeding this page limit will be immediately desk-rejected.
- Paper Template: All papers must use the official Paper Template.
- References and Citation: References should be added at the end of the paper. The authors should ensure that every reference in the text appears in the list of references and vice versa. IJCBE uses Harvard Citation Format.
- Editorial Policies: Authors are aware and agree with the Editorial Policies.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.